Sikhs For Justice offers Rs1m to victims of Chinese consulate attack
In a letter written to Chinese Ambassador, Yao Jing, the international advocacy group and pro-Khalistan organization has accused India of constantly trying to sabotage regional peace for over three decades.
"For the last three decades India is working to disturb the peace, security, and stability of the region involving China, Afghanistan, and Pakistan through waging proxy wars and unleashing terrorism in foreign lands," the letter reads.
"India is not only sponsoring terrorism in foreign countries to discredit Pakistan but domestically also it is violently crushing democratic movements for the independence from Punjab to Kashmir," it added.
Meanwhile, to show the solidarity with the victims of India's terrorism, the human-rights organization offered Rs1 Million for the families of the security personnel's who died during the November 23 attack on Chinese Consulate.
SFJ is also running a secessionist campaign “Referendum 2020” to liberate Punjab from Indian occupation.
On Friday, Sindh Additional Inspector-General Ameer Shaikh said that India’s premier spy agency, Research Analysis Wing (RAW), sponsored the November attack on the Chinese consulate in Karachi.
Shaikh said the attack was executed by members of the banned Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) with support from the Indian intelligence agency.
RAW sponsored BLA attack on Chinese consulate in ... 04:24 PM | 11 Jan, 2019
KARACHI – Sindh Additional Inspector-General Ameer Shaikh has claimed that India’s premier spy agency, Research ...
“The attack was planned in Afghanistan and weapons for the attack were transported from Quetta to Karachi through train service and kept in a house in Baldia Town,” he added.
Additional IGP Amir Sheikh said they have arrested five facilitators belonging to the banned BLA for the attack that killed four persons, which he said was carried out to create a rift between China and Pakistan and to sabotage the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
- A Star-studded Launch of the realme 8 Series Awaits with a ...06:59 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Historic as 4-year-old Pakistani girl becomes youngest Microsoft ...06:26 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- IHC rejects plea seeking cancellation of O/A level exams06:08 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Zimbabwe beat Pakistan by 19 runs in second T20I05:19 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani ACCA topper Zara Dar pens a heartwarming note about parents04:36 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Queen Elizabeth II shares a thankful note on 95th birthday03:38 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Actress Sumbul Shahid in critical condition after contracting Covid-1910:01 AM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021