Indian doctor arrested for raping nurse
According to police, the woman had befriended the doctor while she was studying at SGT University in Chandu-Budhera.
The 26-year-old woman, who is now employed with a city-based hospital, filed a complaint against Ojha on April 13, 2016, claiming he had raped her multiple times in the past after promising marriage. She also claimed that the doctor had married her on March 2 at an Arya Samaj temple in Ghaziabad but left her the very next day.
An FIR has been registered against the man under sections 376 (rape), 506 (criminal intimidation) and 420 (cheating) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
"On March 3, a day after our marriage, he told me the marriage was a sham and left, after threatening to kill me if I went to police," the woman said in her complaint.
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan team practice in Harare ahead of first T2010:18 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- China establishes world's largest 5G mobile network09:38 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021