Qandeel Baloch married thrice, not twice, claims ex-husband
He further said that they were married around 13 years ago, adding that was Qandeel’s second marriage, Dunya News reported.
Qandeel Baloch’s another husband with son come forward, model claims it was forced marriage
Aashiq Hussain, former husband of Baloch, on Wednesday, told the media that he married to Qandeel, whose real name was Fouzia |Azeem, in 2008 and she gave birth to a baby boy in 2009. Aashiq also claimed that was a love marriage, adding that he still have letters which she wrote with her blood, adding that he lost around Rs 0.7 million after he married Fouzia in 2008.
- COAS Bajwa presides over Formation Commanders’ Conference08:52 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Sindh earmarks Rs22.8 billion for college education08:22 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan cuts steel for fourth MILGEM-Class corvette ship (VIDEO)07:37 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- realme conducts first-ever Global Launch Event to unveil realme GT & ...07:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021