Qandeel Baloch married thrice, not twice, claims ex-husband
He further said that they were married around 13 years ago, adding that was Qandeel’s second marriage, Dunya News reported.
Qandeel Baloch’s another husband with son come forward, model claims it was forced marriage
Aashiq Hussain, former husband of Baloch, on Wednesday, told the media that he married to Qandeel, whose real name was Fouzia |Azeem, in 2008 and she gave birth to a baby boy in 2009. Aashiq also claimed that was a love marriage, adding that he still have letters which she wrote with her blood, adding that he lost around Rs 0.7 million after he married Fouzia in 2008.
- PTI minister tells why PM Imran can’t expel French ambassador11:55 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- 12 security personnel taken hostage by TLP protesters recovered: ...10:53 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Syria goes to the polls next month09:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Marastyal – KPK launches mobile app to lodge complaints against ...08:38 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Unknown persons booked for disrespecting 'King Priest' at Mohenjo-Daro08:04 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021