Bang: Pepsi Battle of the Bands season 3 starts with this rocking song!
The third season will be on aired this Sunday, July 15. We just got a reminder of the energy and buzz of the popular music competition with its opening song. Let's listen to the energetic song:
The song is a medley featuring last year's winning band Kashmir performing their original track 'Kaghaz Ka Jahaaz' and runners-up Badnaam sang 'Aaj Kala Jora Pa Sadi Farmaish Pe'. The bands are joined in their performances by judges Fawad Khan and Meesha Shafi respectively.
The thrilling song is rounded off with Strings' 2003 World Cup track 'Hai Koi Hum Jaisa'. The song also shows a collaboration of Pakistani talented singers together including Meesha, Fawad and Kashmir, and strings band together.
In this year's national music contest, Faisal Kapadia and Bilal Maqsood are taking up last season's judges along with Shahi Hasan and Atif Aslam will also be spotted on the panel.
- SCO Summit – PM Imran urges world to ensure peace in Afghanistan02:00 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PAKvsNZ: Shaheen dons Shahid Afridi’s jersey No 1012:00 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran stresses expansion of bilateral trade between Pakistan, ...11:26 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:45 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021