Pakistan welcomes formation of Govt of National Unity in Libya
Pakistan has welcomed the formation of the Government of National Unity in Libya.
In a statement on Sunday, Foreign Office spokesperson Zahid Hafeez Chaudhri said Pakistan welcomes the endorsement by the Libyan Parliament to the cabinet proposed by the Prime Minister-designate of the brotherly State of Libya and the successful formation of the Government of National Unity.
He expressed well wishes for the success of Libyan parliamentary and political leadership and appreciated the resolve of the Libyan people for peace and security, leading to this outcome.
The Foreign Office spokesperson also acknowledged the positive role played by the UN Support Mission in Libya.
He said Pakistan accords high importance to its historically close and cordial ties with Libya and remains committed to advance our bilateral cooperation as well as coordination at the regional and international fora.
UNESCO puts five Libya sites on ... 06:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2016
ISTANBUL (APP) - The UN's cultural agency on Thursday added Libya's five World Heritage sites to its danger list, ...
- Pakistan to celebrate Youm-e-Takbeer with national zeal11:17 AM | 27 May, 2022
- PM Shehbaz to announce relief package for those who can’t afford ...09:45 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:19 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Amna Ilyas’ new bold photo from France sets internet on fire07:13 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Fans share their dance videos to celebrate Ali Zafar’s hit song ...05:50 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Alizeh Shah’s new video of enjoying song in car goes viral04:45 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022