PCB, franchisees agree to collaborate, take PSL to greater heights
The Governing Council noted the historic commercial rights deals that have seen a 192% increase in the title sponsorship and 358% increase in media rights.
The participants noted that, as a result of these deals, PCB and the franchisees have collectively exceeded valuations shared by independent global consultants from Lagardere.
Franchise representatives were provided with a comprehensive projection of revenues for HBL PSL 2019.
PCB announces Schedule, Time table, Fixtures, ... 05:33 PM | 14 Dec, 2018
LAHORE – The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on Friday revealed the complete schedule of the fourth edition of Pakistan ...
The Governing Council noted that, in line with the original business model of the tournament, the share of each franchisee had increased substantially.
While noting the importance of obtaining tax relief from the government to manage cash flows for franchisees, the Governing Council reiterated its commitment to engage with relevant authorities in the coming days.
Franchise representatives and PCB officials exchanged ideas on collaborating for game development initiatives.
- PSL 6, Match 11, Lahore Qalandars vs Karachi Kings - Live Score and ...06:00 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Osman Khalid Butt takes to social media after 'wedding' pics with ...05:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Petroleum prices to remain same in March as PM Imran turns down Ogra ...04:40 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen reacts to Ranveer Singh’s take on #PawriHoraiHai ...04:08 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga's French dogs returned unharmed06:52 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Bilal Saeed's 'Baari' crosses 100 million views milestone on Youtube08:56 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021