PIA to resume flight operation from Peshawar to Kaula Lumpur by March, NA told
He said the flight services will resume from March or April this year.
Responding to Calling Attention Notice, moved by Sher Akbar Khan, Mehboob Shah, Dr Haider Ali Khan, Junaid Akbar and Saleem Rehman in the National Assembly, the minister said currently PIA has no aircraft to immediately resume the flight operations from Peshawar to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
PIA announces new route to Malaysia, Thailand; ... 06:09 PM | 16 Dec, 2018
LAHORE — Pakistan International Airline (PIA) has announced a new direct route from the Punjab capital to two top ...
He said it eventually leads to waste of time as direct flight from Peshawar may reach Kuala Lumpur in only five hours.
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan’s NSA rejects claims of back-channel diplomacy with India ...11:17 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby06:36 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021