'Sri Devi Bungalow' in trouble as Boney Kapoor slaps legal notice
Director, Prasanth Mambully has, however, claimed that ‘any resemblance to a real person, living or dead in the film is purely coincidental!’
“We received a legal notice from Mr. Boney Kapoor last week. And we will face it. I want to My film is a suspense thriller. I told him (Boney Kapoor) that Sridevi is a common name. My film’s character also happens to be an actress. We will face it (the legal case),” he told cinestaan.com.
Besides Priya Prakash Warrier, 'Sridevi Bungalow' also stars Priyanshu Chatterjee. It is directed by Prasanth Mambully.
The trailer of the film where Priya portrays the role of an actress named Sridevi (which has apparently nothing to do with the Bollywood superstar Sridevi) was launched recently.
- China announces 'over 6%' economic growth target, tech plans02:44 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Biden picks another Pakistani-American for key role02:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Five PSL gamblers arrested in Karachi01:19 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021