Any addition to volume 10 of JIT report not acceptable: Marriyum Aurangzeb
A three-member implementing bench of the Supreme Court had directed the JIT to complete its task of probing financial dealing of Sharif family by July 10. So, following the direction, the JIT had submitted its report on the same day.
The minister said that the apex court had allowed the JIT to close its office within 7 days, but instead of that, all JIT members and their staff are working and making telephonic contacts with foreign agencies and institutions, and are sending reminders to them.
She added that none of the JIT members had reported back to their departments concerned so far.
She suggested that the investigation should have formally sought more time from the court if it could not complete its probe.
- ‘Sajid Khan asked me to hold his genitals’, Sherlyn Chopra ...11:55 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- American who enthused Bali was queer-friendly being deported11:50 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Netflix's big 4Q lifts video service above 200M subscribers11:24 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Two Levies personnel among eight killed after speeding bus turns ...11:05 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Joe Biden to sworn in as 46th US President today amid tight security10:45 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan’s only The All Girl band takes the internet by storm with ...07:17 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Chinese children's performance on Sohni Dharti winning hearts in ...07:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Reema Khan receives Covid-19 vaccine in US (VIDEO)02:33 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021