Any addition to volume 10 of JIT report not acceptable: Marriyum Aurangzeb
A three-member implementing bench of the Supreme Court had directed the JIT to complete its task of probing financial dealing of Sharif family by July 10. So, following the direction, the JIT had submitted its report on the same day.
The minister said that the apex court had allowed the JIT to close its office within 7 days, but instead of that, all JIT members and their staff are working and making telephonic contacts with foreign agencies and institutions, and are sending reminders to them.
She added that none of the JIT members had reported back to their departments concerned so far.
She suggested that the investigation should have formally sought more time from the court if it could not complete its probe.
- Pakistan joins Digital Cooperation Organisation as founding member11:58 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- COVID-19 — Pakistan bans in-flight meal service on domestic flights11:39 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nawaz 'was given rat-contaminated food in Kot Lakhpat Jail'10:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- BISE Lahore announces Inter Part-2 Exam Result – Here's how to check10:26 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat surprised by secret admirer (VIDEO)05:21 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020