PTI flags burnt in Lahore ahead of polls (VIDEO)
PTI flags hanging over the Walton pedestrian bridge were burnt and bridge suffered a heavy loss. The incident occurred in NA-131 Lahore, the constituency from where PTI chief Imran Khan is contesting general elections against Khawaja Saad Rafique of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PMLN).
The area residents said that the difference of opinion should be there but people should avoid damaging the properties.
There are no reports yet whether police have registered a case against those who have taken the law into their hands.
The general elections are scheduled to held on July 25.
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Abdul Qayyum Niazi: Who is the new PM of Azad Jammu & Kashmir?10:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021