PM Imran orders countrywide crackdown against wheat hoarders
ISLAMABAD - Chairing a meeting on ensuring adequate supply of wheat and flour across the country at controlled rates, Prime Minister Imran Khan has ordered a countrywide crackdown against hoarders of wheat on urgent basis.
During the meeting, the prime minister directed early finalization of the plan to implement decision on import of wheat to meet future needs.
He also directed taking comprehensive and systematic administrative measures to further improve inter-provincial coordination and ensure affordable prices of wheat and flour countrywide.
He asked the provincial chief secretaries to ensure zero tolerance policy against adulteration of food commodities and not to make any concessions in this regard.
- Good news for diabetics: Pakistani expert 'introduces sugar-free ...04:53 PM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Fourth wave of Covid-19 likely to emerge in Pakistan, NCOC chief ...04:34 PM | 25 Jun, 2021
- FATF keeps Pakistan in Grey List despite 'satisfactory progress'04:14 PM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood stars wish Karisma Kapoor on 47th birthday03:00 PM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani believes Pakistanis are lucky to have house help02:35 PM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021