PTI set to hold public gathering in Multan today
PTI Chairman Imran Khan will address the public gathering at Technical Training College Multan. The party’s local office-bearers have sought a permit for today's gathering at the venue.
More that 30,000 chairs have been set at the venue. Meantime, fool proof security arrangements have been made.
The boundary wall of the sports ground has been hammered flat at two places so that additional exits and entrances can be put in place in order to ward off any chaos and resulting stampede.
It is worth noting here that five people lost their lives on October 10, 2014 when people tried to move out of the venue.
The college ground is spacious enough to accommodate 50,000 people.
It should be mentioned here that the by-elections in PP-196 constituency will be held on May 21 in Multan.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 May 202108:49 AM | 6 May, 2021
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Watch: Filling station worker douses ‘robbers’ with fuel11:21 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Salman Khan and Disha Patani sizzle in Radhe title track10:07 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021