Three terrorists linked to Khanzada killing arrested in Rawalpindi
The terrorists including a woman are believed to be involved in the suicide attack on Punjab’s Interior Minister Colonel (Retd) Shujah Khanzada
According to reports a police personnel was martyred and three others injured.
Security forces have also recovered huge ammunition from the custody of terrorists.
Two of the terrorists detonated themselves during the clash. One suicide attacker was arrested in injured condition. The incident occurred near Jorian in Chakri area of Rawalpindi. The operation was conducted on information of terrorists in the area.
The ensuing gun battle between the law enforcement agencies and the terrorists lasted for almost 4 hours. Sounds of gunfire and explosions rang through the area during the operation.
Security of Adiala Jail was put on high alert during the operation and sirens were sounded in the prison.
The injured officers have been shifted to the hospital for treatment.
Security sources also stated that the operation was conducted with great caution as it occurred in a residential area and took 4 hours to complete.
- 22 Covid patients die in India’s hospital after oxygen leak cuts ...07:48 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan’s Department of Explosive officers dismissed for ...06:37 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Rizwan stars as Pakistan trounce Zimbabwe in first T20I05:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi still under arrest: Sheikh Rasheed05:27 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Chupke Chupke star Aymen Saleem is the daughter of former cricketer ...05:20 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ali Haider all set to host show for NTV Houston03:50 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Junoon goes Inquilaab! PM Imran uses Bollywood reference to show ...05:06 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021