FATF expresses satisfaction on measures taken by Pakistan, its progress in 20 out of 27 points
PARIS - Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has expressed satisfaction on the measures taken by Pakistan and its progress in various areas.
According to details, the meeting of the FATF started in Paris on Sunday will continue till Friday next.
China, Turkey and Malaysia appreciated the steps taken by Pakistan .
Six days of meetings will focus on disrupting financial flows linked to crimes and terrorism and discuss ways to contribute to global safety and security.
- US resumes peace talks with Taliban in Doha06:48 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Maryam seeks LHC’s permission to travel abroad for taking care of ...05:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan names squad for Sri Lanka Tests05:05 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Camila Morrone defends their 23-year ...02:01 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- It was a cap, not a shoe: Asim Azhar01:25 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Fatima Sohail seeks FIA help over 'disgusting leaked' video12:48 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019