FATF expresses satisfaction on measures taken by Pakistan, its progress in 20 out of 27 points
PARIS - Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has expressed satisfaction on the measures taken by Pakistan and its progress in various areas.
According to details, the meeting of the FATF started in Paris on Sunday will continue till Friday next.
China, Turkey and Malaysia appreciated the steps taken by Pakistan.
Six days of meetings will focus on disrupting financial flows linked to crimes and terrorism and discuss ways to contribute to global safety and security.
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan set to get first ever space museum in 8 months07:09 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan gives powerful response after India raises objection over GB ...07:03 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020