Punjab issues SOPs for public rallies, gatherings amid COVID-19
LAHORE - The Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department has issued Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for public rallies and other gatherings in the province.
A notification by Punjab health department has been issued in this regard, stating that the government has allowed public rallies, cultural festivals, exhibitions, seminars, political movements, rallies, and public processions after looking at the COVID-19 situation in the area.
Following SOPs have been issued for the public gatherings:
No such public gathering should be allowed in the district if the Covid-19 positivity rate is above 5 percent and the venue should be selected on the basis of space required i.e. 6/feet person.
The venue for very high to medium risk gathering should be communicated to the district government.
Senior citizens, children, and persons with chronic ailments should be discouraged to participate in the gathering, moreover, people with ailing symptoms should not be allowed to enter the rally.
The provision of hand hygiene facilities has been made mandatory, along with social distancing and usage of mask.
According to a notification, district administration and district health authority has been directed to closely monitor the implementation of SOPs.
- Punjab governor, wife volunteer for COVID-19 vaccine trial10:19 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- ‘Sprint to Glasgow’: Pakistan PM Imran Khan to address global ...09:37 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan rejects Indian FAKE NEWS about 'transfer of foreign ...08:41 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Minor girl tortured by employers in Faisalabad (VIDEO)08:11 PM | 5 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020