PIA aircraft escapes disaster after engine catches fire soon after takeoff
According to media details, the plane was carrying 200 passengers and was scheduled to fly Jeddah from Lahore when one of its engines caught fire soon after takeoff.
The pilot timely made an emergency landing after which all passengers were safely rescued.
The PIA authorities have called in an alternate aircraft Pk 759 from Karachi to take passengers to Jeddah.
- Pakistan’s top military commander visits Sialkot, Kotli to witness ...04:00 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Top Pakistani envoy congratulates Sweden on national day03:40 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran calls on the world to crack down on online extremism03:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Chinese woman breaks own Guinness world record for the longest ...02:58 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- WATCH - US diver survives being swallowed alive by a humpback whale02:37 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Why Aishwarya Rai refused to work in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?01:52 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sajal Aly to feature in Atif Aslam's new music video02:50 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Minal Khan, Ahsan Mohsin look fabulous at ‘official’ engagement ...12:46 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021