PM Imran rules out any prospects for resumption of dialogue with India led by racist and facist BJP
In an interview with Al-Jazeera TV, the premier said there is no question of talking to Indian government right now after it revoked Article 370 of its constitution and annexed Kashmir illegally against the UN Security Council resolutions.
The Prime Minister said India not only unilaterally violated the international laws but also its own laws.
He said the UN resolution calls for plebiscite in the Occupied Kashmir so that Kashmiris could determine their own fate, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Imran Khan said about eight million Muslims in Occupied Kashmir have been under siege for almost six weeks now. He said the developments have made the region a flashpoint as India can do anything like it did after the Pulwama attack to divert world’s attention from its illegal annexation of Occupied Kashmir and genocide of Kashmiri Muslims.
To a question, Prime Minister Imran Khan said he is pacifist and anti-war but would like to caution that if a conventional war breaks out between two nuclear-armed countries, there was every possibility that it could end up into a nuclear conflict which was unthinkable
- Sushant Singh Rajput's death confirmed as ‘suicide’ on first ...07:04 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- National Foods attracts overseas Pakistanis with Brainchild ...06:41 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- FM Qureshi, Russia’s Lavrove emphasise on strong Islamabad-Moscow ...06:36 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes tax cut on 10 businesses06:12 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021