Pakistan observes fifth anniversary of APS tragedy today
ISLAMABAD – The nation observes the fifth anniversary of Army Public School tragedy today (Monday) with the pledge that nefarious design of the enemies will never be allowed to succeed.
More than 150 people, including 134 children and staff members lost their lives in a blatant act of terrorism in Army Public School Peshawar on December 16, 2014. All the attackers were killed by the security personnel later. The KP government has announced observing December 16 this year as the Solidarity Day with the martyrs of the APS.
A number of activities and functions will be held across the country to remember the sacrifices of innocent children.
A special function has also been arranged in Army Public School Peshawar to pay homage to the martyred students and teachers of the school.
- Omicron sub-variant BA.2 puts scientists on alert11:24 AM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan Army seizes huge cache of arms, ammunition in Waziristan ...10:52 AM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Muzaffar Khan knocks out Afghan boxer for Arabian Sea ...10:19 AM | 23 Jan, 2022
- IHC directs authorities to increase sentence of child pornography ...09:52 AM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan sees second-highest daily Covid caseload as positivity ...09:28 AM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Tu Jhoom – Daler Mehndi all praise for Naseebo Lal07:15 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Ali Zafar rocks the stage at Dubai Expo 202006:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Usman Mukhtar opens up about his equation with Naimal Khawar05:25 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021