Pakistan, Saudi Arabia agree to simplify business visa procedure
The agreement was reached at the two-day 11th the session of Pakistan-Saudi Arabia Joint Ministerial Commission in Islamabad on Monday.
They also agreed to activate Saudi-Pak Business Council to promote trade and investment on fast-track basis.
Speaking at the outset of the JMC session, Special Secretary Ministry of Foreign Affairs Aitzaz Ahmad expressed the hope that the session will draw a roadmap for future cooperation between the two countries and provide a way-forward agenda to promote trade and investment.
Secretary for Foreign Trade Saudi Arabia Abdul Rehman bin Ahmad Al-Harbi said that Riyadh provided great investment opportunities, particularly in infrastructure field.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020