Belgian man tries to set world record by sitting on toilet for almost 165 hours
During his bathroom break, the toilet-sitter checked his phone, enjoyed hearty meals and chatted with friends and family. Also, during the challenge, Frenne was allowed to get off the pot every hour for five minutes.
The challenge was not as easy as it looked. De Frenne says his legs hurt and that he was tired. He ended up clocking in at 116 hours.
Till now, There is no official world record for the sitting on a toilet, but while having a talk with media officials, De Frenne said that he had discovered someone else had done it for 100 hours before.
De Frenne also shared that Guinness World Records was aware of the record attempt and that local officials and witnesses were making checks to validate it.
No one was immediately available for comment at Guinness World Records.
What is your say on this? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Pillion riding banned in Sindh on Muharram 9, 1011:14 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Afghanistan thanks Pakistan Army chief for supporting reconciliation ...07:57 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Railways changes routes of some Karachi-bound trains07:37 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020