Belgian man tries to set world record by sitting on toilet for almost 165 hours
During his bathroom break, the toilet-sitter checked his phone, enjoyed hearty meals and chatted with friends and family. Also, during the challenge, Frenne was allowed to get off the pot every hour for five minutes.
The challenge was not as easy as it looked. De Frenne says his legs hurt and that he was tired. He ended up clocking in at 116 hours.
Till now, There is no official world record for the sitting on a toilet, but while having a talk with media officials, De Frenne said that he had discovered someone else had done it for 100 hours before.
De Frenne also shared that Guinness World Records was aware of the record attempt and that local officials and witnesses were making checks to validate it.
No one was immediately available for comment at Guinness World Records.
What is your say on this? Let us know in the comments section below.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019