Man kills 6-year-old daughter to pave way for govt’s financial help
According to police, the suspect took his six-year-old daughter to a canal some 40 km from his home and drowned her to death and then approached police for registering a missing child case in order to get government’s financial help.
On suspicions, police found out that girl's father had committed the crime and lodged the false kidnapping case, Samaa Tv reported.
During the course of the investigation, he told the police that he killed his daughter and then created a false story of her kidnapping to get financial help.
The suspect further said that he was under debt and took the extreme step to arrange funds to return the loan.
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sindh SHOs permitted to take action against Covid SOPs’ violations08:45 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan to become mobile phones’ exporter by 2022, says Razak ...08:17 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021