Food fest ‘Zaiqa, Pakistan ka’ to kick off this weekend
ISLAMABAD - A two-day family food festival with the theme of ‘Zaiqa, Karachi se Kashmir tak’ will be held here at the weekend to celebrate the traditional food in a family environment.
Organized by Rangoona events management, the event titled “Zaiqa, Pakistan ka’ has been arranged with the initiative to celebrate the taste of multi culture foods and music of all provinces of Pakistan.
Starting from Saturday, the two-day event will feature stalls of desi, fast-food, continental, home-based chefs foods from quality restaurants, bakeries and another food chain.
Festival will also include the musical performances by various musical bands and culture artists of all provinces who were coming to boom both the evenings.
The event will also include items like open mic sessions for audiences, surprise guest entries and gift announcements for children.
- Islamabad court indicts Shahnawaz Amir, mother in Sarah Inam murder ...02:45 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- 'The Great Gama': Nasir Adeeb shares details of his next film on ...02:21 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Hungary announces Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Pakistani ...01:49 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Asad Umar summoned to appear before LHC for anti-judiciary speech01:10 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Shoaib Malik takes son Izhaan on ride in his sports car (VIDEO)11:36 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan reveals why he was arrested in India09:41 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022