Sheikh Rasheed booked for fireworks during election campaign
The AML leader has been booked for displaying fireworks during his visit to US40 despite a ban on it. According to police, the Punjab government has imposed a ban on fireworks.
The case has been registered on behlaf of a police officer Mohammad Yaqoob at City police station under sections 285 and 286. Rasheed, his nephew, and 14 others have been nominated in the FIR.
The AML chief, who is contesting the general election 2018 from two Rawalpindi constituencies — NA-60 and NA-62, has been wooed the voters by doing ordinary things, like touring the constituency on a motorbike, baking roti in tandoor, etc.
- No coronavirus case in Pakistan; screening continues at airports12:24 AM | 20 Feb, 2020
- Rothschild suit revives family's Vienna past10:22 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- 3 youth martyred in Pulwama as India launches another anti-Kashmir ...10:08 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Kashmir issue no more a bilateral but international human rights ...09:55 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019