Sheikh Rasheed booked for fireworks during election campaign
The AML leader has been booked for displaying fireworks during his visit to US40 despite a ban on it. According to police, the Punjab government has imposed a ban on fireworks.
The case has been registered on behlaf of a police officer Mohammad Yaqoob at City police station under sections 285 and 286. Rasheed, his nephew, and 14 others have been nominated in the FIR.
The AML chief, who is contesting the general election 2018 from two Rawalpindi constituencies — NA-60 and NA-62, has been wooed the voters by doing ordinary things, like touring the constituency on a motorbike, baking roti in tandoor, etc.
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders10:17 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021