Sheikh Rasheed booked for fireworks during election campaign
The AML leader has been booked for displaying fireworks during his visit to US40 despite a ban on it. According to police, the Punjab government has imposed a ban on fireworks.
The case has been registered on behlaf of a police officer Mohammad Yaqoob at City police station under sections 285 and 286. Rasheed, his nephew, and 14 others have been nominated in the FIR.
The AML chief, who is contesting the general election 2018 from two Rawalpindi constituencies — NA-60 and NA-62, has been wooed the voters by doing ordinary things, like touring the constituency on a motorbike, baking roti in tandoor, etc.
- Three killed in explosion onboard Indian naval ship at Mumbai dockyard11:16 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Gobi's Paints 3rd U19 Junior Polo Championship: Remington JPF score ...10:42 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- PM Imran condemns Houthi attacks on UAE in call with Abu Dhabi ruler09:54 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Pakistani Rupee sheds 26 paisas against dollar09:24 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Ushna Shah leaves fans stunned with latest video05:15 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Adnan Siddiqui takes a hilarious jibe at Humayun Saeed04:17 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Minal Khan and Ahsan Mohsin share stunning portrait from Kartarpur03:46 PM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021