Sheikh Rasheed booked for fireworks during election campaign
The AML leader has been booked for displaying fireworks during his visit to US40 despite a ban on it. According to police, the Punjab government has imposed a ban on fireworks.
The case has been registered on behlaf of a police officer Mohammad Yaqoob at City police station under sections 285 and 286. Rasheed, his nephew, and 14 others have been nominated in the FIR.
The AML chief, who is contesting the general election 2018 from two Rawalpindi constituencies — NA-60 and NA-62, has been wooed the voters by doing ordinary things, like touring the constituency on a motorbike, baking roti in tandoor, etc.
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- SBP key policy rate remains unchanged at 13.25 percent05:15 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistani pavilion inaugurated at Arab Health Exhibition in Dubai04:57 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019