Sheikh Rasheed booked for fireworks during election campaign
The AML leader has been booked for displaying fireworks during his visit to US40 despite a ban on it. According to police, the Punjab government has imposed a ban on fireworks.
The case has been registered on behlaf of a police officer Mohammad Yaqoob at City police station under sections 285 and 286. Rasheed, his nephew, and 14 others have been nominated in the FIR.
The AML chief, who is contesting the general election 2018 from two Rawalpindi constituencies — NA-60 and NA-62, has been wooed the voters by doing ordinary things, like touring the constituency on a motorbike, baking roti in tandoor, etc.
- World Contraception Day 2020 — Experts for managing population, ...12:18 AM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Pak Army solider martyred in Indian firing along LoC11:34 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- PIA indebted to Karachi plane crash survivor for trusting national ...10:30 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- 13 burnt alive after passenger vehicle catches fire in Sindh’s ...09:44 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Drug probe: Deepika Padukone, Shraddha Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan ...02:30 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Lily Collins is engaged to Charlie McDowell02:03 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020