Federal Budget on June 5: 10% salary raise expected
Reliable sources in finance ministry claimed that federal employees are expected to receive an increment of 10 percent in their salaries in the proposed budget document. The increase in salaries is being given according to the inflation rate, the sources added.
However a major share of budget will be allocated to the proposed China-Pakistan Economic Corridor Project.
Country's most populated city, Karachi, will also be given a considerable share for the construction of a metro bus route which starts in August this year, the sources disclosed.
The decision was taken during a high level consultancy meeting chaired by the minister. Dar advised the officials to observe the priorities of common man while preparing the Budget.
The economic survey of Pakistan for financial year 2014-15 will be issued on June 4 and special session of Economic Consultancy Council (ECC) has also been convened in this regard.
- Four Lahore girls, who went missing, say they ‘escape to get ...02:14 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- J.Rashid & Sons opens Pakistan’s first tyre flagship store in Lahore02:10 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Nadia Hussain contracts Covid-1912:44 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021