Federal Budget on June 5: 10% salary raise expected
Reliable sources in finance ministry claimed that federal employees are expected to receive an increment of 10 percent in their salaries in the proposed budget document. The increase in salaries is being given according to the inflation rate, the sources added.
However a major share of budget will be allocated to the proposed China-Pakistan Economic Corridor Project.
Country's most populated city, Karachi, will also be given a considerable share for the construction of a metro bus route which starts in August this year, the sources disclosed.
The decision was taken during a high level consultancy meeting chaired by the minister. Dar advised the officials to observe the priorities of common man while preparing the Budget.
The economic survey of Pakistan for financial year 2014-15 will be issued on June 4 and special session of Economic Consultancy Council (ECC) has also been convened in this regard.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:00 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest daily COVID-19 cases since March08:50 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 June 202108:27 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- ‘Flying Sikh’ Milkha Singh dies at 91 from Covid-19 complications01:25 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Indian villagers set up 'Corona Mata' temple to ward off deadly virus01:08 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Take a tour of Meesha Shafi's Canadian bungaloft04:36 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021