India will never forget Kargil operation, says Musharraf
Former military ruler who heads political party All Pakistan Muslim League (APML), while addressing his party’s youth wing, said that Pakistan army entered Kargil from five different routes and four of which were not even known to Indian forces. It was a great victory against India but unfortunately Pakistani politicians wasted the opportunity afterwards, he added.
Musharraf went on to say that our forces had taken over the key strategic positions in Kargil.
Related: #HafizSaeedWasRight: Is he really?
While commenting about the performance of current PMLN government, the former president said the bad governance has led the country to a closed end. General public is concerned whether it is democracy in Pakistan or a dictator is ruling the country, they are only concerned with the prosperity of Pakistan, he stressed.
Former COAS also announced that AMPL will participate in the upcoming elections in Gilgit Baltistan actively. Electoral tickets have been issued to the party candidates in this regard, he said.
- Maya Ali silences body-shamers in latest viral video04:02 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Policeman dies, passerby injured in Peshawar grenade attack03:01 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Iffat Omar trolled for wearing revealing dress01:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021