Khursheed Shah demands judicial commission on APS incident
“Yesterday, I visited Peshawar and parents of deceased students complained that their grievances were not addressed," he said adding, this incident united whole of nation and an operation was started against terrorists that also bore fruits.
"However, this is unfortunate that commitment of constituting a judicial commission could not be fulfilled," he added and demanded to constitute a commission to probe who were the perpetrators of that attack, what message they desired to convey and whose failure it was.
Shah said that he was not raising the issue for political gains because it was a national and humanitarian issue and it is our responsibility to fulfill our commitment to bereaved families.
He also mentioned the bills presented to the House about FATA and said, nothing should come in "piece meal fashion". Legislation on FATA issue must be enacted all in one go as was done by the PPPP government during its tenure in case of giving status of province to Gilgit-Baltistan.
He also stated not to accept the proposed Riwaj Act but to support other reforms if the government does not introduce bills in piece meal. – APP
- Maryam Nawaz wants Bani Gala raided to recover 'missing cypher' from ...07:51 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan in top 10 as ICC releases latest Women's T20I rankings07:28 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Ex-PM Imran Khan faces arrest after warrants issued06:47 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- PAKvENG: Shaun Tait’s hilarious reaction after Pakistan defeat goes ...06:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Sabeeka Imam's new bold photos set internet on fire05:17 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- 'Javed Iqbal: The Untold Story Of A Serial Killer' selected for DC ...04:14 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022