PM Imran lambastes India over inhumane activities in occupied Kashmir
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Sunday that Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's RSS-inspired doctrine on Occupied Kashmir is clear on depriving Kashmiris of their right to self-determination, imposing inhuman lockdown in the held territory and dubbing the Kashmiris' struggle as terrorism.
In a series of tweets, he said as a first step India is depriving Kashmiris of their right of self-determination by illegal annexation of an Occupied territory.
Second, the Prime Minister said, it is treating them as less than human by a three-pronged approach including trying to crush them with brute force by using inhumane weapons like pellet guns against women and children; imposing an inhumane lockdown depriving Kashmiris of basic necessities from food to medicines; and by mass arrests of Kashmiris especially youth and isolating Occupied Kashmir from the world by cutting off all communication links.
The Prime Minister further said that as third step, India is trying to show Kashmiris' right to struggle for self-determination guaranteed in UNSC resolutions as terrorism being abetted by Pakistan. The aim is to create opportunity for a false flag operation against Pakistan while detracting world attention away from Indian state terrorism in Occupied Kashmir, Radio Pakistan reported.
- China announces firm support for Iran nuclear deal07:16 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UK bans China's Huawei from 5G network, pleasing Trump06:48 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- US carries out first federal execution in 17 years06:31 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020