NAB launches inquiry against Rana Mashood
According to Director General NAB Punjab Syed Burhanuddin Rana has been accused of financial irregularities in Punjab Youth Festival.
The minister was also blamed for receiving bribe from Asim Malik, a criminal wanted by Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), after a secret video recording surfaced in August last year.
NAB had started collecting evidence into the video scandal and decided to launch a formal inquiry after proof pertaining to the case was found.
- More than 10 prisoners escape from police custody at Lahore court07:12 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Emirates introduces special fares for flights from Pakistan to Europe ...06:28 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Adnan Siddiqui and Imran Ashraf hint at the release of their upcoming ...05:50 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Samsung’s first TV line-up plant goes operational in Pakistan05:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat gearing up to host Bigg Boss themed reality show05:05 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Hania Aamir's adorable video while playing with dog goes viral04:48 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Pawri girl' spotted having a fan moment with legendary singer Hadiqa ...03:00 PM | 6 Dec, 2021