President Mamnoon gives away Rs6 MILLION in tips during foreign tours
According to renowned journalist Rauf Klasra, the president of Pakistan has spent Rs6.1 million as tips to hotel workers, chauffeurs and other staff during his tours to China, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Nigeria and South Africa.
The documents presented in National Assembly also revealed that Mamnoon Hussain spent rupees 39.8 million in total during his seven foreign tours in last fiscal year.
The president's tour to China remained the most expensive trip which costed Rs22.9 million to public exchequer.
However, according to foreign ministry officials, the details about President Mamnoon Hussain's domestic travelling cannot be shared with public.
- Lionel Messi wins Ballon d’Or 2021 to claim record seventh title01:00 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- IHC CJ directs Rana Shamim to submit written reply, original ...12:20 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- PTA grants license to Select Technologies11:35 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:25 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021