PM Imran visits site of Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital in Karachi
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan visited the construction site of Shaukat Khanum Memorial Trust (SKMT) Hospital in Karachi on Sunday.
In a tweet, Prime Minister Imran Khan expressed the hope that the facility would be opened in 2023. He said it would be twice the size of SKMT Lahore and would be equipped with all the latest diagnostic and treatment facilities. He said SKMT Karachi will service Sindh and southern Balochistan.
Visited the building site of SKMT Karachi. InshaAllah on target to open in 2023. It will be twice the size of SKMT Lahore and will be equipped with all the latest diagnostic and treatment facilities. It will service Sindh and southern Balochistan. pic.twitter.com/nFcBnL91Y3— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) April 18, 2021
The prime minister broke ground for the hospital, located in Karachi's Defence Housing Authority (DHA) area in 2016.
The Shaukat Khanum Memorial Trust, established in the memory of PM Imran Khan's mother who succumbed to cancer in 1985, has established a number of hospitals, laboratories, and research centres all over Pakistan.
PM Imran launches Rehmatul-Lil-Alameen ... 11:47 AM | 15 Apr, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan Thursday launched the Rehmatul-Lil Alameen scholarship program in the ...
- ‘No hugs and kisses this eid,’ Firdous Ashiq Awan to public amid ...11:03 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Infinix tipped to launch Note 10 Pro with MediaTek Helio G9510:48 PM | 7 May, 2021
- KPK launches mobile vaccination drive for elderly citizens10:32 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Sania Mirza surprises everyone on show Jeeto Pakistan League (VIDEO)06:46 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Ali Rehman Khan celebrates 33rd birthday in style04:19 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Prince William, Duchess Kate launch their own YouTube channel02:16 PM | 7 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021