Another woman dies of swine flu in Lahore
According to health officials, as many as 20 patients have been tested positive to the disease while reports of 18 others have not been issued yet.
Four people have been fallen prey to swine flu until now however, any campaign regarding awareness about the ailment has not been launched. The locals have soon reservation over inefficient working of health ministry.
Meanwhile, Chief Minister Punjab Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has directed the provincial cabinet committee on health to take every possible measure for control of Swine Flu in the province.
He directed the committee members to supervise the measures taken to control this diseases and check the facilities provided at hospitals for this purpose. The Chief Minister directed to adopt all precautionary measure and run public awareness campaign regularly.
- Pakistan vs Netherlands: First match of ODI series to be played today12:35 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Another medal for Pakistan at Islamic Games12:21 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Tiger Shroff addresses Disha Patani breakup rumours11:59 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani Hajj pilgrims to receive Rs150,000 in subsidy from tomorrow11:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani movie wins award at Indian Film Festival of Melbourne10:51 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Nauman Ijaz shows PDA for wife on her birthday09:31 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer Mobeen's vivacious personality comes out in new video09:55 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Alia Bhatt gives fans a sneak peek into her adorable babymoon10:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022