NAB to question DG CAA over misuse of authority
DG CAA, Hassan Baig took a group of friends for a special tour of Nanga Parbat on a PIA plane and the tour took place as passengers waited for the plane’s arrival at Skardu airport for their scheduled flight.
The Supreme Court has also taken Suo motu notice of difficulties faced by passengers at Skardu airport and directed CAA and Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) to submit a report before it within 48 hours.
The accountability watchdog chief has also summoned a report on the sale of PIA aircrafts on cheap prices, he added that the national asset instead of progressing is declining.
- Saudi Arabia decides to allow Umrah from Oct 412:17 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Maryam Nawaz appears before IHC in Avenfield reference today11:44 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Turkish President for raising his voice in support of ...11:14 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Middle schools reopen in Federal Capital, Punjab, KP & Balochistan ...10:45 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020