NAB to question DG CAA over misuse of authority
ISLAMABAD - The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Chairman Justice (r) Javed Iqbal on Wednesday took notice of the media reports about misuse of authority by Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) officials.
DG CAA, Hassan Baig took a group of friends for a special tour of Nanga Parbat on a PIA plane and the tour took place as passengers waited for the plane’s arrival at Skardu airport for their scheduled flight.
The Supreme Court has also taken Suo motu notice of difficulties faced by passengers at Skardu airport and directed CAA and Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) to submit a report before it within 48 hours.
Passengers left stranded after DG CAA takes ... 10:31 AM | 17 Jul, 2018
KARACHI - Amid soaring losses and depleting reputation of Pakistan International Airlines, a director general of the ...
The accountability watchdog chief has also summoned a report on the sale of PIA aircrafts on cheap prices, he added that the national asset instead of progressing is declining.
- MCC best Multan Sultan by 72 runs in T20 match06:29 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Govt to facilitate increase pharmaceutical exports up to $5 billion05:46 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- PSL Schedule 2020: date, matches, tickets, time and venue04:55 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019