PPP to protest against PML-N for allowing Musharraf to go abroad
According to media reports, a protest will also be held in the Parliament in this regard. PPP’s organizations have also been advised of the protests.
Referring to earlier comments by Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar, Bilawal stated that PPP co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari did not gave Musharraf the guard of honour but instead it was given by the Presidential staff.
He added that PPP had in fact ended Musharraf’s dictatorship and restored democracy.
He stated that the PML-N government had cleared Musharraf from the cases against him and allowed him to depart the country.
- Leading property developer and Overseas Pakistani Commission Punjab ...06:48 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Pakistan clean sweep 3-match T20 series against Sri Lanka05:27 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Saba Qamar’s new dance video goes viral02:00 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022