Aleem Khan's judicial remand extended till April 2
Defence counsel Adnan Shuja argued that the Bureau had not filed a reference against his client yet. However, the NAB prosecutor Waris Ali Janjua submitted that the final report was being completed and it would be filed as soon as possible.
The court directed Bureau officials for producing Aleem Khan on the next date of hearing.
It is pertinent to mention that Aleem Khan was arrested on February 6, when he appeared before the NAB team at its regional headquarters in connection with the case.
- AirBlue surprises passengers with huge cut in domestic flight fares02:32 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- ‘Marry, divorce, remarry’ – Man weds same woman four times for ...02:20 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PIA all set to start direct flights from Karachi to Skardu01:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Hiba Bukhari wins hearts by reciting Naat07:23 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021