Pakistan summons Indian envoy after four martyred along Working Boundary
ISLAMABAD – The Foreign Office (FO) summoned Indian High Commissioner Ajay Bisaria to protest the unprovoked ceasefire violations by Indian forces.
The acting foreign secretary condemned the unprovoked and continuing ceasefire violations along the LoC and Working Boundary. A letter of protest was also submitted to the Indian envoy over the incident.
The letter maintained that targeting civilians intentionally violates human values and international laws. It also called for interrogation of ceasefire violations.
Indian forces frequently conduct cross-border violations along with Working Boundary as well as in Kashmir across the Line of Control, resulting in the deaths of innocent civilians.
Earlier today, at least four Pakistanis including a woman and three children were martyred when Indian forces resorted to unprovoked firing on a civilian population across the Working Boundary in Sialkot .
Four civilians martyred in cross-border firing by ... 11:52 AM | 18 May, 2018
SIALKOT - Four Pakistanis were martyred on Friday when Indian forces resorted to unprovoked firing on a civilian ...
Statistically, in 2018, 219 innocent civilians, including 112 women and children, have either been martyred or injured because of targeted Indian ceasefire violations.
- Pakistan Navy ships MOAWIN, ASLAT visit Port Victoria11:25 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Over 5,000 prisoners suffering from HIV/AIDS, fatal diseases in ...10:27 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019