Gordon Ramsay to take out cocaine from the restaurant industry
"I don't want any more casualties (among his staff) and I don't want to throw them under the bus. I am there to help," he said in his keynote address.
"It's everywhere. It bugs the hell out of me when chefs have this rock-and-roll image. It's all bullshit," Ramsay commented as told that he had lost a "promising chef" because of drug abuse and has "a brother who is an addict."
“I didn’t know it was in this big," he said. "It’s a wake-up call. Right now I’m obviously concerned about the staff. 750 staff in London. That’s my responsibility."
Watch the trailer here:
- Meet Waseem Lata – the Pakistani man who sings in legendary Indian ...07:00 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- 'Proud' Islamabad café owners apologise over 'gup shup' with manager ...05:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021