Pakistan welcomes truce between Azerbaijan, Armenia
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan on Sunday welcomed the truce agreed between Azerbaijan and Armenia to prevent a further humanitarian crisis.
“This is s a positive development for peace and stability. We hope that the humanitarian conditions agreed upon by the parties would be honoured completely,” Foreign Office Spokesperson Zahid Hafeez Chaudhri said in response queries from media person regarding the truce of October 18.
The Spokesperson said Pakistan believed that sustainable peace between the two parties would depend on the complete and comprehensive implementation of the UN Security Council resolutions and withdrawal of Armenian forces from Azerbaijani territories.
“Pakistan stands with the brotherly nation of Azerbaijan in its quest to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh issue in line with the several resolutions of the United Nations Security Council,” he said.
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows women to register for Hajj without guardian10:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- China rubbishes G7 criticism, says 'small' group can't decide world's ...09:01 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Karachi Kings08:39 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021