Pakistan rejects Indian allegations regarding Uri attack
Talking to PTV, Foreign Office Spokesperson Nafees Zakaria said the Indian allegations against Pakistan are completely unfounded and irresponsible.
He said Pakistan always sought concrete evidence from India to prove its accusations, but it failed to do so.
He said India has a history of blaming Pakistan immediately after a terror attack, which always proved wrong in investigations.
To a question, Nafees Zakaria said India is using different tactics to divert the world attention from the situation in Occupied Kashmir.
- Pakistan Air Force aircraft crashes during training near Mianwali, ...03:29 PM | 25 May, 2022
- 70-year-old Pakistani sets world record by crushing most apples in ...02:56 PM | 25 May, 2022
- SC directs govt to provide alternate site to PTI for Azadi March02:22 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Saudi Arabia finalising extension of $3 billion deposit to support ...01:37 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Microsoft for Startups MEA’s GrowthX Accelerator cohort 2 reaches ...12:36 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Sajal's healing words for Ahad's ailing aunt win her praise11:15 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Pakistani beauty mogul Shiza teams up with Selena Gomez for cookware ...10:17 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Srha Asghar and Rabya Kulsoom's dance video goes viral06:18 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022