Pakistan rejects inflammatory and irresponsible Indian statements on AJ&K
Foreign Office in a statement in Islamabad said coming from an occupying state, such irresponsible and belligerent statements has the potential to further escalate tensions and seriously jeopardize peace and security in the region.
The Foreign Office said the remarks are an obvious manifestation of India’s utter frustration over the continued international censure of its egregious human rights violations in the occupied Jammu and Kashmir, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Pakistan called on the international community to take serious cognizance of India’s aggressive posturing about taking ‘physical jurisdiction’ of Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
The statement added that Pakistan stands for peace, but will be ready to respond effectively to any act of aggression.
The Foreign Office said India today is also a unique and deplorable case of a state which promotes hate crimes against minorities and consistently fails to bring to account those who indulge in cow vigilantism, mob lynching and forced conversions and are guilty of violating India’s own laws.
Foreign Office said India must fully comply with UN Security Council resolutions for a final settlement of the Jammu and Kashmir dispute.
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Afghanistan thanks Pakistan Army chief for supporting reconciliation ...07:57 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Railways changes routes of some Karachi-bound trains07:37 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Rasta App & Online Time Scheduling System for Driving License ...07:34 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020