PIA air hostess caught smuggling gold nose pins worth Rs2m
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) air hostess was caught smuggling 380 grams of gold nose pins at the Islamabad airport.
According to media details, the PIA staffer made the recovery of the gold nose pins, worth over Rs2 million, during check-in for a UK-bound flight.
The air hostess was allowed to board the flight to Birmingham on PIA flight 791 following questioning and seizure of the gold pins.
According to PIA Spokesperson,the air hostess asked the customs at check-in if she could take the gold pins. “Once they refused to let her take it with her, she herself handed it in and proceeded to board the flight,” he added.
- China expresses pleasure over Pakistan’s approval of ML-1 project11:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020