PM Imran breaks ground for Prefabricating Housing Project
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan performed groundbreaking of Prefabricating Housing Project in Islamabad on Wednesday.
Addressing the ceremony, the prime minister said that the project will help provide affordable houses to the ordinary people in the shortest possible time.
He said prefabricated houses will be established in big cities like Karachi and Lahore where many people have been residing in shanties and land is extremely expensive there.
The premier said that prefabricated houses can be set up within three to four months while construction of flats takes three to four years.
Emphasizing raise in productivity in the agriculture sector, he said enhanced agricultural production will have an impact on economic growth and increase in exports will enhance foreign exchange reserves.
Imran Khan said Board of Investment, the Ministry of Commerce and other relevant departments are taking steps to make an investment in Pakistan easy and fully facilitate the business community.
The plant for Easy Prefabricated Homes is being set up by leading Chinese Company Henan D R Construction Group in M-3 Special Economic Zone.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020