PM Imran breaks ground for Prefabricating Housing Project
Addressing the ceremony, the prime minister said that the project will help provide affordable houses to the ordinary people in the shortest possible time.
He said prefabricated houses will be established in big cities like Karachi and Lahore where many people have been residing in shanties and land is extremely expensive there.
The premier said that prefabricated houses can be set up within three to four months while construction of flats takes three to four years.
Emphasizing raise in productivity in the agriculture sector, he said enhanced agricultural production will have an impact on economic growth and increase in exports will enhance foreign exchange reserves.
Imran Khan said Board of Investment, the Ministry of Commerce and other relevant departments are taking steps to make an investment in Pakistan easy and fully facilitate the business community.
The plant for Easy Prefabricated Homes is being set up by leading Chinese Company Henan D R Construction Group in M-3 Special Economic Zone.
- PM Imran announces funeral grant for overseas Pakistanis08:46 PM | 6 May, 2021
- First pictures of prime suspect in British woman's murder in Pakistan ...07:54 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Father declares Haniya Khan ‘mentally unstable’ after she creates ...07:12 PM | 6 May, 2021
- PCB, NCOC decide on venue of PSL 2021’s remaining matches today06:48 PM | 6 May, 2021
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern plans summer wedding03:45 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Bushra Ansari's sister Sumbul Shahid loses battle to COVID-1903:35 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi reveals ex-husband Shamoon Abbasi is also her ...04:32 PM | 6 May, 2021