PM Imran breaks ground for Prefabricating Housing Project
Addressing the ceremony, the prime minister said that the project will help provide affordable houses to the ordinary people in the shortest possible time.
He said prefabricated houses will be established in big cities like Karachi and Lahore where many people have been residing in shanties and land is extremely expensive there.
The premier said that prefabricated houses can be set up within three to four months while construction of flats takes three to four years.
Emphasizing raise in productivity in the agriculture sector, he said enhanced agricultural production will have an impact on economic growth and increase in exports will enhance foreign exchange reserves.
Imran Khan said Board of Investment, the Ministry of Commerce and other relevant departments are taking steps to make an investment in Pakistan easy and fully facilitate the business community.
The plant for Easy Prefabricated Homes is being set up by leading Chinese Company Henan D R Construction Group in M-3 Special Economic Zone.
- Pakistan reduces import of Ozone depleting substances to 50pc11:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Khobragade's posting at Indian HC incommensurate with Pakistan's ...11:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020