Banners in support of PM Nawaz put up in Lahore ahead of Panama case verdict
According to reports, the banners were put up in different parts of the city with most of them in National Assembly constituency NA-125, the electoral area from where Khawaja Saad Rafique secured 123416 votes and was declared successful.
The banners bear a line 'Quaid tera aik ishara, hazir hazir lahoo hamara' (Ready to sacrifice each drop of blood on leader's nod) in a bid to show allegiance to premier Nawaz Sharif whose political fate would be decided by the apex court in a day.
The banners raised the suspicions of political analysts who feared any confrontation in the purview of Panama verdict to be announced by the Supreme Court on Thursday after it reserved judgement on February 23.
All of a sudden, these posters have started going up in Lahore. What are you trying to imply here Mr. Panama Sharif ? pic.twitter.com/yueHhforVC— Jahangir Khan Tareen (@JahangirKTareen) April 18, 2017
- Here are complete unofficial results of Senate Election 202109:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Peshawar Zalmi fined for slow over-rate in match against ...09:15 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran Khan’s vote for Senate polls was also rejected?09:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- ‘Aik Qaum, Aik Manzil’ – ISPR releases teaser for Pakistan Day ...08:18 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PTI govt to lose Abdul Hafeez Shaikh as Pakistan's finance minister ...07:52 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021