FIA lady constable suspended in torture case
According to media reports, Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan took notice of a video showing FIA lady constable Ghazala Shaheen torturing a female passenger, and directed the Director General of FIA to probe the incident.
— Shafaat Ali (@shafaat_geo) April 19, 2017
Sab log aurton ki pitaai enjoy kr rahe hen siwaye video banane wale k.
HUM KESI QAUM BANTAY JA RAHE HEN.
SHARAM SE DOOB MARNAY KA MAQAAM HY https://t.co/GlTYzIomup
— Shahid Ali (@ShahidAliJaam88) April 19, 2017
DG FIA rejected the report, and directed Shaheen to report to the zonal office after her suspension.
Meanwhile, a two-member committee has been set up to investigate the case.-Online
- Son of Pakistani Governor elected as first Muslim leader of Scottish ...01:35 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Ittehad Punjab Polo Cup 2021 – BN Polo bag historic trophy01:32 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran felicitates Chinese President for ‘eradicating extreme ...01:02 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- SHC declares PPP’s Palwasha Khan eligible to contest Senate polls12:45 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Karachi court issues non-bailable arrest warrants of Manzoor ...12:15 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Osman Khalid Butt takes to social media after 'wedding' pics with ...05:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga's French dogs returned unharmed06:52 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021