Apple mulls dual SIM variants of iPhone
According to a report by Kuo of KGI Securities, the California based company will offer dual-SIM variants of two of the three iPhones.
iPhones that support dual SIM are 6.1-inch LCD variant and the top-end 6.5-inch OLED model while the smallest 5.8-inch OLED isn’t expected to get a dual SIM option.
As for price, KGI says the new dual SIM iPhone could create another price segment for the smartphone. The analyst says the single SIM model could sell for between $550 and $650, while the dual-SIM model would be sold between $650 and $750.
Apple to launch four new iPhones this year: report 04:47 PM | 29 Jan, 2018
CALIFORNIA - US tech giant Apple is going to launch four new iPhones this year, according to a report. The upcoming ...
Dual SIM smartphones aren’t really popular in the United States, but they are very popular in Latin America, Europe, and Asian markets. Apple might be able to tap a new customer base by a dual SIM device.
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan, India foreign ministers may meet in UAE08:44 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021