Atif Aslam states he did not perform at the PTTSL show due to "non-payment" by organizers
This is to inform you all that Atif Aslam won't be a part of Islamabad concert on April 15, 2018 due to non payment by the organizers.— Atif Aslam (@itsaadee) April 14, 2018
Please don't buy the tickets!
Atif Aslam Management#AtifAslam #Aadee #Aadeez #Concert #Islamabad #Pakistan
He also posted the same news on his Facebook account, "Hey everyone, I previously posted that I wouldn’t be a part of the opening ceremony of the PTTSL show at the Islamabad sports complex. Due to miscommunication and generally unprofessional behaviour on the event organizer’s part, some of you are still being told that I will be performing tonight. Don’t believe what they are saying and don’t waste your time in the mess they are creating."
Hey everyone, I previously posted that I wouldn’t be a part of the opening ceremony of the PTTSL show at the Islamabad...Posted by Atif Aslam on Sunday, April 15, 2018
However, the organizers of the event, KH Marketing have a completely different story to tell. According to a formal complaint that was filed against Atif Aslam, the singer allegedly took a 30 million advance from the amount that the two parties had agreed on initially and yet did not perform at the event as was agreed nor did he give the money back.
The complaint is addressed to the SSP Islamabad and lists out all the alleged injustices that were carried out from the singer's side including asking that his payment be increased further on inquiring whether he was performing at the event, harassing a worker the organizer's sent to Atif Aslam's residence in Lahore and also defaming the event organizers, causing their business and organization's reputation irreparable harm including a loss of around 5-6 crores.
Daily Pakistan Global in an attempt to clear out this confusion reached out to Atif Aslam's secretary and in an exclusive interview we were told that they were dealing with a third party called KH Marketing which had been hired by the Table Tennis Association to manage and organize the concert and event.
The people from KH Marketing they were in contact with failed to pull through on the agreed terms of the contract signed between the two parties which asked for 50 million as Atif's talent fee and the submittance of a challan of 5 million as service tax to the FBR. He also stated that the organizer was bound to pay 50% of the amount by the 5th of April and when they submitted the check of 50 million, the check bounced.
He also cleared out that there had been no harassment of their worker from their side as per the complaint.
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan team practice in Harare ahead of first T2010:18 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- China establishes world's largest 5G mobile network09:38 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- How many Pakistanis are expected to perform Hajj this year, reveals ...08:55 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran to visit Saudi Arabia before or after Eid08:08 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021