Imran Khan invites Chaudhry Nisar to join PTI
Khan, while addressing a press conference in Lahore, said Nisar had refused to take orders in front of Maryam Nawaz. He added that Nisar was an old friend.
"I liked the fact that Nisar refused to take orders from a woman who has no standing in the party," he added.
Earlier, on Thursday, Pakistan Peoples Party's key Nadeem Afzal Chan joined Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI).
Chan, who was considered as one of the close aides of Asif Ali Zardari, met PTI chief Imran Khan at his Bani Gala residence in Islamabad and announced to part ways with the party.
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021