PIA plane develops technical fault mid-air, lands in Karachi
KARACHI - A Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) plane developed technical fault mid-air today (Wednesday).
According to media details, the flight was en route from Abu Dhabi to Peshawar when the hydraulics system of the plane went out of order mid air.
However, the pilot of the plane landed the plane safely in Karachi.
The flight will take off for Peshawar after the fault is fixed.
- Car-trailer collision claims five lives on M4-Motorway near Gojra10:56 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- PML-N's Supremo Nawaz Sharif to virtually attend APC today10:14 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- New common Expo Centers to be established in Punjab to boost ...09:36 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Three-day rituals of Baba Guru Nanak death anniversary start at ...08:46 AM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020