Mustaq Mehar given additional charge of Sindh Police IG
The latest development came into place today after IG of Sindh Police A.D. Khawaja was sent on forced leave by the Sindh government. The action took place after repetitive conflicts between the two groups on new appointments.
The decision has been taken days before the arrival of PPP co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari.
AD Khawaja was sent on forced leave by Chief Minister Sindh Murad Ali Shah, with additional IG Mushtaq Mehar taking charge of his responsibilities, according to multiple media reports.
It is worth mentioning that Asif Ali Zardari is returning to Pakistan on Friday and the unexpected removal of Sindh police chief has caused a great deal of suspicion among political analysts.
- Mahira Khan, Fahad Mustafa dance their hearts out as they promote ...12:21 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Defiant Pakistani journalist Imran Riaz Khan arrested (VIDEO)11:29 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan golfers shine in international event10:47 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Most-followed TikToker is a practicing Muslim and ‘Hafiz-e-Quran’09:40 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt’s new video with Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa wins ...07:10 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022