Rehman Bhola confesses his role in starting Baldia Town factory fire
According to an interrogation report submitted by police officials in the anti-terrorism court (ATC) today, the accused has accepted his involvement in the crime. Bhola was presented before the court amid tight security following expiry of his remand.
During the interrogation, Bhola made startling revelations, disclosing that the factory was set on fire following the order of Karachi Tanzeemi Committee in-charge Hammad Siddiqui after the owner of the factory refused to pay extortion money and declined partnership offer. He said Zubair Charya and other accomplices assisted him.
After hearing the arguments, the court extended the remand of Rehman Bhola till December 29 for further interrogation.
It is important to mention here that Bhola was brought back to Pakistan by a two-member team of Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) from Bangkok a few days ago. He had been arrested by Thai Interpol on December 2, 2016.
- Nawal Saeed melts hearts with new sizzling photos in saree11:10 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Michael Weisz’s YieldStreet faces litigation of over £100 million10:48 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Asad Zaman makes into Punjab Junior Tennis quarterfinals10:20 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- DG ISPR, Information minister review Pakistan's diamond jubilee ...09:54 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022