Shikarpur Imambargah case to be forwarded to military courts
Provincial minister promised, while addressing a joint press conference with Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah and Shikarpur Shuhada Committee leader Allama Maqsood Ali Domki, that a joint investigation team would be formed to probe the suicide blast that killed 60 people.
He further said that a joint operation would be conducted under the supervision of the provincial apex committee across Sindh, especially in Shikarpur.
Sharjeel Memon announced that strict action would be taken against the activities of banned religious organisations and those inciting religious hatred.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 25 January 202108:41 AM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Five terrorists killed by security forces in N Waziristan operation: ...11:24 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Six arrested for chanting 'Pakistan Zindabad' in New Delhi (VIDEO)10:41 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Saudi Arabia opens first drive-in cinema in Riyadh10:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- South Africa beat Pakistan by 13 runs in women’s 2nd ODI10:20 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar-Mahmood’s wedding – Mehfil-e-Milad held at Bilawal House05:07 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal tie the knot today04:51 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Chaudhry The Martyr – Trailer of biopic on slain Karachi cop ...03:45 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021